At Kellé we know a great-fitting costume is important to every dancer. That’s why we have combined the latest technology with tried and true pattern expertise to provide you with great-fitting costumes. For the best fit, please order using the Kellé size chart. Select the size that most closely matches your student’s measurements. If the measurements fall between sizes, it is recommended you order the larger size. The girth will be the most important measurement to follow unless you are ordering separates. For special sizing questions or concerns please contact a Kellé Costume Consultant.
Measuring Your Students
1. Bust: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of the bust, keeping tape parallel to ground. This will determine your top size.
2. Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline (approximately 1” above the belly button).
3. Hips: Stand with heels together and measure the fullest part of your hips, keeping tape parallel to ground. Tape should go across both hips at widest point. This will determine your skirt, pant and short size.
4. Girth: Place tape measure at center of shoulder, down the front torso, between the legs, up the back and to the same point on the shoulder, hold tape loosely. This will determine your unitard, biketard and leotard size.
5. Inseam: Measure inside of leg from upper leg to floor. Hold tape loosely.
Kellé Size Chart
CHOOSE A SIZE RANGE/GROUP & UNIT OF MEASUREMENT: